Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stir-Fried Venison Strips


1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tsp. brown sugar
1/8 tsp. ginger
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. onions, minced
1-1/4 lbs. venison tenderloin steaks, thinly sliced
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. cooking oil

Thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients. Add venison and put in a container with a tight fitting lid. Marinate in refrigerator overnight. Heat oil in a wok or skillet. Drain the venison. Stir fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until just done.

Wow , I just tried this recipe, and it is excellent! The next time I am going to add some vegetables, like corn, potatoes ,, etc .. I think the variations to this recipe is unlimited! I want to thank my friend Steve , for submitting this recipe to Kenny's Great Outdoors. Keep the recipes coming and I will try them all , too!

Until next time, see ya! I hope you all try and enjoy this recipe as much as I just did, YUMMY! ;-)

No comments: