Friday, October 31, 2008

A Few Readers Have Requested This Information

For those of you who follow for the fishing or hunting articles,
stay tuned because I have a hot article coming real soon! I just
got back from Truman lake and had a very successful fishing
trip. So check back here often. If you are new or haven't
subscribed to Kenny's Great Outdoors yet, you can subscribe
either by email or by feed. Just look over in the right column
of this blog and it only takes a minute or two. Then you will be
notified as soon as a new post is posted. Make sure you check
out my archives for some real good articles and fishing tips.

I have had a few emails from fellow bloggers as to how to get
more traffic to their sites, so here is one way to get more
traffic that works!

This post is for anyone that has a blog or an internet
business that is wanting more traffic, especially targeted
traffic. That means people who are interested in what you
have to blog about, or a product that you want to sell. Lets
be honest, anyone with a blog or a website wants more readers
or traffic.

Some of you might be thinking about starting up a new blog or
website soon or in the future. Play close attention!

Many of the people who follow my blog are fellow bloggers, and
rather than email you all , I just thought this would be easier for
all. If you already use it , thats cool if not, then this is for you!

For most people, getting high-quality targeted visitors
to their site is probably one of the "hardest" things to
do ... unfortunately it's also the most important.

The reason it's difficult for most bloggers small businesses
and online marketers is that the majority of popular site
promotion strategies either take up A LOT of time, cost
a lot of money, or are too risky. Right?

Well, I'm telling this to you today because I want to let you
know about a new, fully-automated traffic-generation
system that can send 1000s of targeted prospects to
your site, every single day, absolutely FREE!

TRAFFIC SWARM

Would you believe, that this fairly new system is: In fact,

-> 100% Free! - Always has been, and always will be
-> Automated - 5 minutes to set it up, then forget it
-> Targeted - you'll get only real, targeted traffic
-> "Viral" - your traffic will increase exponentially

I thought it was too good to be true at first ... but
after testing it out, the results have been extremely
satisfying. And the feedback so far has been great!!

"Holy *#@% ... this is really amazing! I never thought
something free could bring so much traffic. Truthfully,
it seems to be working better than most of my paid ads."

Anyway, do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP. It's
still fairly new and you will benefit even more if you
create your FREE account NOW before more people join.
Lots of people are joining everyday so the sooner you join
the better!

TRAFFIC SWARM

Give it a try and let me know what you think ...I guarantee
you will notice a substantial increase very soon! Over a short
period of time you will notice a steady increase of traffic. This
is truely unbelievable! I had to see it for myself to believe it
Being from Missouri you know ( show me) and Traffic Swarm
proved to me that they are the best. The hardest thing for
me to believe , IT IS 100% FREE!

THIS REALLY WORKS AND I TESTED IT MYSELF AND
STILL USE IT! THIS REALLY ROCKS!

So until next time See ya, and enjoy the "Great Outdoors!"

4 comments:

Tom Sorenson said...

Is this for real? And is the traffic you get relative traffic - I mean the people that visit, do they stay for long? Or are they just visiting and then gone? I'm checking out the site...and trying to decide!

Kenny Breckenridge said...

Tom , Thanks for the inquiry and the visit. First off I don't promote many programs on my blog, mainly because I don't like negative feedback. I would never recommend anything that I haven't personally tested. I have been testing TRAFFUC SWARM for a couple of months now and It IS working for me. According to my statistics alot of the traffic stays and views many pages some for 30 - 40 minutes. Now I have noticed some, not many visit and then on they go. But , this is common even with regular traffic from other sources , paid or free, I personally recommend this program , NOT guarantee. ALL I can say it has increased my daily traffic at least double and some days more. I have several tracking devices on my advertisements and different traffic programs and this is the best I have come across. ALL I am saying is try it and see, It costs nothing and if you don't think its working for you then opt out. Unlike most traffic exchanges , there is not a boat load of emails to deal with, I have had none. I have recommended 2 programs since I have been blogging 1 traffic swarm and 2 outdoor bloggers summit. This is something you will have to decide for yourself, but I am pretty sure you will like the results. I spend about 30 to 40 minutes a day earning credits for the traffic I get, and You also get 100 free credits for joining. I think you have to earn 50 credits before your credited with your free credits which takes 20 or 30 minutes. They have a pretty good system in place to prevent cheaters from clicking and running just to earn credits. I know of a couple of people that got their memberships revoked for cheating. Thanks And I hope this answers your questions. All I can say is it works for me. Give it an honest try , and I think you will like the results.

Tom Sorenson said...

Thanks, Kenny. I've signed up - I mean, I like the idea of increasing traffic! Thanks for the great responce to my question - appreciate that. I'll see what it does for me - it sounds like it's rocking for you!

Kenny Breckenridge said...

Thanks again, Tom, I just want everyone to know , that if I post something on this blog, You can bet I have tested it or a reliable source has tested it. If you will let me know what your results are I would be grateful as a positive or negative comment is always welcome.You know personally, that if I make a mistake in my information , I will be quick to admit it and rectify the situation as soon as possible. I think accurate truthful information is a must. to err is human. I would never knowingly, or intentionally steer someone wrong or with false information. We are all friends and we need to be trustworthy to our readers. Your comments alway welcome on my site,Tom. Best of luck with your traffic increase.